TAHITIAN TREETZ PARTY
The word of the day – Tahitian Treetz.
Our Columbus outfit is turning 2 and we want all y’all mofos out here MARCH 10TH to help us celebrate! The word of the day – Tahitian Treetz.
HHBK will be bumping all day and night w/ Polynesian Party favors. DJ Thom Lessner, HHB artist and badboi extraordinaire will be spinning the finest wax-vinyl selection. Steel drums and Polynesian fire spinners will be on full display for your viewing pleasure. Hoof drafts will be flowing, including kegs of Stacking Paper and Who’d Like To Hold My Clipboard – Tahitian Treetz edition!
Starting at 3pm, we’ll invite in the inaugural members of the Captain’s Club. Available through
Eventbrite, charter members of the Captain’s Club will receive the most luxurious of
accommodations, including but not limited to the following:
- Complimentary Tahitian Treetz tropical leis and party room vibes
- Polynesian Cocktail & Hors D’oeuvre service throughout
- Suckling Pig Roast Dinner (dine on swine while the crew waits in line!)
- Hoof Hearted 2 Year Anniversary Party T-Shirt
- Ability to purchase beer 2 hours early (starting @3pm)
- Ability to purchase double allotment of each beer (regular allotment + regular allotment)
At 5pm, the ticketed dual-can release will start poppin’ off inside the brewpub. Who’d Like To Hold My Clipboard – Tahitian Treetz (Frappe DIPA w/ Apricot, Orange, Passionfruit, Pineapple, Pink Guava combo) + a brand new Anniversary Triple IPA called Stacking Paper will be up for grabs for those who purchase a ticket through Eventbrite. Like in Marengo, the tickets will be scanned to ensure your allotment. Tickets will be limited to 1 per person.
The wait is over and the votes are in – HHBK 2nd Anniversary Party is #1 Polynesian Party of Q1 2018.